- 6 Places to Visit in Borneo (841)
- Mulu Cave, Sarawak – The most spectacular caves on earth (703)
- Borneo: A Short Story on Dragons (691)
- The Danum Valley Conservation Area: The Borneo Rainforest Lodge (521)
- The Legend of The Unduk Ngadau (Kaamatan Beauty Queen) (463)
- Facts and Figures of Brunei Darussalam (462)
- Clouded leopard of Borneo (396)
- Pulau Tiga “Survivor Island”, Sabah Borneo (313)
Location Pulau Tiga was gazetted as a State Park in 1978 and it covers the island of Pulau Tiga, Pulau Kalampunian Besar and Pulau Kalampunian Damit or better known as 'Snake Island' with an area of about 15,864 hectares. This State ...
Borneo is not an uber-modern stronghold neither is it backwater territory. The region’s a popular stopover point for tourists due to its cultural and natural bounty but the area’s also got plenty of efficient, modern cities. The Indonesian state of Kaliamantan ...
OFFICIAL NAME: Negara Brunei Darussalam (The Country of Brunei, Abode of Peace) LOCATION: Located on the northern shore of the Island of Borneo, between longitudes 114’04″ and 114’23″ East and latitudes 4’00″ and 5’05″ North. Brunei, although occupying less than 1% of Borneo’s ...
Tourism is the business of ready to use. Market was obvious and long since tourism is a source of income capable of absorbing employment because it would open up opportunities in the surrounding communities. So also with the East Kalimantan. As ...
Contributed by "A Member of the 2000 State Level Unduk Ngadau Organising Team" (as in the programme souvenir of Malam Lagenda 2000) "Unduk Ngadau" owes its origin from that part of Kadazandusun genesis story, which pertains to sacrifice of "Huminodun" – ...
Borneo is the third largest island in the world and is geographically divided into two sections. The northern part of Borneo is considered to be still in Malaysia while the southern part of the island, known as Kalimantan, is considered ...