- 6 Places to Visit in Borneo (841)
- Mulu Cave, Sarawak – The most spectacular caves on earth (703)
- Borneo: A Short Story on Dragons (691)
- The Danum Valley Conservation Area: The Borneo Rainforest Lodge (521)
- The Legend of The Unduk Ngadau (Kaamatan Beauty Queen) (463)
- Facts and Figures of Brunei Darussalam (462)
- Clouded leopard of Borneo (396)
- Pulau Tiga “Survivor Island”, Sabah Borneo (313)
The Indonesian territory of Kalimantan makes up 2/3 of Borneo island. Well known for its tropical forests, rich natural resources, and exotic flora and fauna, Kalimantan offers a unique, unexplored world of its own. Originally inhabited by the Dayak, it is ...
Introducing to you post-harvest ceremony held Wehea Dayak tribe in the province of East Kalimantan. To know more closely the implementation of that tradition. Wehea Dayak Dayak tribe is a group of people who lived in the village Nehas Liah ...
Tourism is the business of ready to use. Market was obvious and long since tourism is a source of income capable of absorbing employment because it would open up opportunities in the surrounding communities. So also with the East Kalimantan. As ...
Palangkaraya, FRI-indigenous Dayak communities in four provinces of Kalimantan as urged the central government granted special autonomy to the territory of Borneo to the management and utilization of natural resources. "The central government granted special autonomy for the region of Borneo, ...