- 6 Places to Visit in Borneo (841)
- Mulu Cave, Sarawak – The most spectacular caves on earth (703)
- Borneo: A Short Story on Dragons (691)
- The Danum Valley Conservation Area: The Borneo Rainforest Lodge (521)
- The Legend of The Unduk Ngadau (Kaamatan Beauty Queen) (463)
- Facts and Figures of Brunei Darussalam (462)
- Clouded leopard of Borneo (396)
- Pulau Tiga “Survivor Island”, Sabah Borneo (313)
OFFICIAL NAME: Negara Brunei Darussalam (The Country of Brunei, Abode of Peace) LOCATION: Located on the northern shore of the Island of Borneo, between longitudes 114’04″ and 114’23″ East and latitudes 4’00″ and 5’05″ North. Brunei, although occupying less than 1% of Borneo’s ...
Borneo Island in the Malay Archipelago, 640km (400mi) east of Singapore, Asia. Mostly undeveloped, Borneo is the world's third-largest island. It consists of four political regions: Sarawak (w) and Sabah (n) are states of Malaysia; Brunei (nw) is a former British protectorate; Kalimantan (e central and s) covers 70% of the island and forms ...