- 6 Places to Visit in Borneo (841)
- Mulu Cave, Sarawak – The most spectacular caves on earth (703)
- Borneo: A Short Story on Dragons (691)
- The Danum Valley Conservation Area: The Borneo Rainforest Lodge (521)
- The Legend of The Unduk Ngadau (Kaamatan Beauty Queen) (463)
- Facts and Figures of Brunei Darussalam (462)
- Clouded leopard of Borneo (396)
- Pulau Tiga “Survivor Island”, Sabah Borneo (313)
The Danum Valley Conservation Area comprises 43,800 ha (108,186 acres) of virgin forest. It is a vast reserve of lush tropical lowland forest rich in Sabah’s unique flora and fauna. The area has been recognised as one of the world's ...
Sabah Malaysia, well known as the Land Below The Wind and the Land Of The Sacred Mountain, is a land blessed with amazingly beautiful landscapes and natural wonders. You may wonder what this land of eco-treasures has to offer. Well, I assure you ...
OFFICIAL NAME: Negara Brunei Darussalam (The Country of Brunei, Abode of Peace) LOCATION: Located on the northern shore of the Island of Borneo, between longitudes 114’04″ and 114’23″ East and latitudes 4’00″ and 5’05″ North. Brunei, although occupying less than 1% of Borneo’s ...
Borneo Island in the Malay Archipelago, 640km (400mi) east of Singapore, Asia. Mostly undeveloped, Borneo is the world's third-largest island. It consists of four political regions: Sarawak (w) and Sabah (n) are states of Malaysia; Brunei (nw) is a former British protectorate; Kalimantan (e central and s) covers 70% of the island and forms ...